Usmani King is a signatory to the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter and fully endorse the commitment contained therein.
Specifically, we will:
- – Strive to achieve best practice in our recruitment, retention and career progression practices as employers.
- – Support the development of good practice by collecting and sharing with signatories examples that contribute to progress.
- – Assign responsibility for meeting our Charter commitments to a named, senior level individual.
- – Work together to develop and adopt future protocols that support the practical implementation of the aims of the Charter.
- – Publish annually the diversity profile of our UK employees and details of our work on equality, diversity and inclusion.
- – Publish a joint annual report on the basis of monitoring the impact of this Diversity and Inclusion Charter and its protocols.
The Director with responsibility for meeting the Firm’s charter commitments is Furrukh Usmani.